Free Shipping & Returns
- 100% Polyester, knit fabric for durability and comfort
- Slim Fit – wears close to the body and moves with you during exercise
- Speedwick technology wicks sweat away from the body to help you stay cool and dry
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for an adjustable and secure fit
- Antimicrobial gusset to stop odor buildup
- Zippered pocket on the right hip for stashing small essentials
- Graphic on the lower left leg
Review from R.L Copple
I say depending on your preferences, because if you like shorts that are not snug, but have some room in the crotch, you will probably like these. If you want a snug fit, however, these are not the shorts you are looking for.
I have a 34″ waist, and am around 5′ 10″ tall. I usually order mediums, but I’ve learned when it comes to these type of shorts, small tends to fit better because I do like snug, don’t like much bagginess, ill-defined fronts, or shorts with legs that come to the knee or below. These shorts violate most of these boundaries. Though the inseam looks short, there is enough drop in the crotch that the legs almost reach my knees. First I ordered a medium, based on several reviews stating their normal size fit perfectly. But I felt to get any decent look to them, I had to pull the waist over my stomach. So I tried a small. That was much better fit. Still more baggy than I’d like, but usable. So I wouldn’t classify these as my first string shorts, but a decent and comfortable pair to wear when my favs are in the wash or an occasional quick outing.
Other than the fitting issues, these are a good buy, especially if you like a little more bagginess in your shorts. But for me, it means I won’t be wearing them that often.